The goal of the Food products quality cluster is to develop co-operation of non-interconnected entrepreneurs, research, education and other institutions, thus furthering competitiveness of industries and entrepreneurs, growth of export volumes as well as innovations and development of new products. Lines of activity:
- Improving quality of food products and furthering consumption of highest quality foods
- Furthering public awareness of the cluster and its employees, marketing activities.
- Co-operation with institutions of education and science (also in the field of education quality of graduates of professional and higher education institutions).
- Increasing efficiency and competitiveness of delivery chains on both local and export markets.
In co-operation with foreign partners / organisations, the Food products quality cluster is interested in:
- carrying out joint export activities to third countries;
- carrying out joint research on developing new products and technologies;
- exchanging experience to improve the competitiveness and global positions of the food sector and sub-sectors (such as milk, meat);
- participating in regional activities;
- participating in cluster cooperation programmes;
- developing cross-sectorial cooperation.
Contact person: Armands Lejas-Krūmiņš (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone number: + 371 67808968