The European Cluster Collaboration Platform is a service facility aiming to provide cluster organisations with modern tools. These tools allow to:
- make efficient use of networking instruments (search/find potential partners and opportunities);
- develop collaboration trans-nationally (within Europe) and internationally (beyond Europe);
- support the emergence of new value chains through cross-sectorial cooperation;
- access the latest quality information on cluster development;
- improve their performance and increase their – as well as their members’ - competitiveness.
The services include:
- a dynamic mapping of more than 800 profiled cluster organisations worldwide;
- the largest information hub for clusters offering latest news/events/open calls to a broad community, with more than 5000 subscribers to its Weekly Digest;
- matchmaking events supporting the development of cooperation between clusters in Europe and beyond;
- a unique database on regional, national, international and sectoral cluster networks;
- detailed information on the European Strategic Cluster Partnerships;
- a partner search facility, where cluster organisations can exchange their offers and demands;
- dedicated pages supporting international cooperation including profiles of selected countries of strategic interest and related European international support services;
- a unique database of profiled cluster-related projects developed under various European programmes.
The ECCP addresses primarily the needs of cluster managements, but its rich content is useful for both the SME cluster members and for the cluster policy makers at regional, national or international level.