Minister for Economy
- 1998.-2001. - University of Latvia, Faculty of Economics and Management, Environmental Management programme. Obtained Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences.
- 1994.-1998. - Latvia University of Agriculture, Faculty of Rural Engineering, specialization in Environmental management. Acquired qualification in engineering and Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science.
WORK AND POLITICAL EXPERIENCE:
- 26.05.2022. - Minister for the Economy of the Republic of Latvia
- 2021.- Parliamentary Secretary of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Republic of Latvia
- 2018.- Member of the Saeima, Member of the Budget and Finance Commission, Secretary of the Public Expenditure and Audit Committee.
- 2017.–2018. – Vice President of Talsi Municipality Council in questions related to Development, Culture and Sport.
- 2013.–2018. - Member of the Talsi municipality council.
- 2003.–2018. - Private practice in spatial planning, planning of gardens and landscape, preparation of amelioration systems projects.
- 2010. – 2016. - Passenger transport department manager in JSC "Talsu autotransports”
- 2006. – 2009. – Teacher in the Centre for Adult Education of Talsi county.
- Latvian – native
- English – conversational level
- Russian - conversational level